Mark Brower of Mark Brower Properties was featured in the Property Manager Edition of Top Agent Magazine in the February 2020 edition. You can read Mark’s interview about the high level of service he always seeks to provide and why it’s important not only to his… Read More
Property Management Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale, Arizona is a fantastic place to invest in real estate. Located in the heart of the Phoenix metropolitan area, this city offers a high quality of life, great schools, and a strong economy. With its beautiful desert landscape, an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, and thriving cultural scene, it’s no wonder that Scottsdale is a popular destination for both residents and visitors. Whether you’re looking to buy a primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment property, Scottsdale has something for everyone. From luxurious golf course communities to charming neighborhoods with tree-lined streets, you’ll find a wide variety of homes to choose from in this desirable city. As a property manager in Scottsdale, we highly recommend considering the many benefits of investing in real estate in Scottsdale.
Best Investment Communities In Scottsdale For Rental Property Management
North Scottsdale, Old Town Scottsdale, DC Ranch, South Scottsdale, McCormick Ranch, Central Scottsdale, Troon North, Villa Monterey, Gainey Ranch, Ancala, Grayhawk, Scottsdale Ranch, and so many more.
As a property manager in Scottsdale, Arizona, we are familiar with the housing market in Scottsdale. Here are some important statistics and demographics that you may find useful as a prospective client:
- Median home value: The median home value in Scottsdale is currently $485,100, which is higher than the national average. This reflects the city’s high demand for housing and strong real estate market.
- Homeownership rate: The homeownership rate in Scottsdale is about 59%, which is slightly lower than the national average. This indicates that there is a significant rental market in the city.
- Population: As of 2021, the population of Scottsdale was about 248,000. This number has been steadily growing over the past decade, which is a positive sign for the housing market.
- Age and education: The median age in Scottsdale is about 44 years old, which is slightly higher than the national average. Additionally, the city has a high level of education, with over 58% of residents having a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Employment: The unemployment rate in Scottsdale is low, at just 3.7%. This suggests a strong job market and a healthy economy.
Overall, these statistics indicate that Scottsdale is a desirable place to live and invest in real estate. The city has a strong housing market, a growing population, and a well-educated, employed population. As a property manager in Scottsdale, we believe that these factors make Scottsdale and the communities in it, an excellent choice for rental properties.